Indian e Visa, Indian E Visa Online Application
What is an E-visa?
E-visa is an electronic form of visa which can be referred as an application get a visa or act as the visa itself. It is necessary to hold a visa in order to get entered in a foreign country, therefore the government of many countries has made it’s easier to apply Indian visa e-visa online and on-time approval. Those who are running out of time and want to save themselves from the long queues must try these e-visa services/
Services of e-Visa involves completely online application for which no facilitation is required by any intermediary / agents etc. It is advised not to believe or fall in trap of any such unscrupulous elements who claim speedy/express grant of e-Visa and charge money for it.
- The incomplete form or fee would not be accepted.
- ETV cannot be transferred or converted.
List of countries eligible for eTV:
Click here to view the complete list
- Antigua & Barbuda
Visa Application Process:
e Visa Facility:
e-TouristVisa is valid for 365 days from the date of arrival. The visa must be availed within its period of validity. The e-Tourist visa for the purpose of Tourism and Business will be valid for multiple entries and for Medical purpose it will be valid for Three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. e-TouristVisa is allowed for a maximum of Three visits in a calendar year.
- e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai,Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- Passport must have a validity of at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages in case stamping needed to be done by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers are required to have a return ticket or an onward journey ticket and may be asked at the airpport to be furnished.
- Tourists must travel with sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
- For Business Travel one must have his or her business card or a letter from the company for the purpose of travel.
- For Medical Purpose, a person must have a letter from the Hospital on their letterhead where the treatment is supposed to happen.
- Applicants of the eligible countries are requested to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 180 days.
- Pakistani Passport Holders are not eligible for this facility, they should apply through the local Embassy or Consulate.
- One can avail this facility only on passport, travel documents are not eligible for this scheme
- This facility of not available for Diplomatic or Official passport holders.
- Each Individual must apply separately on their passport. Children travelling on parents passport are not eligible for this scheme.
- The delivery times are not applicable for Sri Lankan and Chinese Passport Holders. For these nationalities the delivery time is 5 business days in case of urgent processing and 10 business days in case of normal processing.